weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I cant believe you're still following me...

for real... it has been awhile since my last update. I am amazed that I still have followers. Thanks for hangin in there! Or at least thanks for not logging on to your accounts for the last 4 months.... hahah.

At least I have good news to report- I am down 1.6 pounds this week! I have to be honest tho, I haven't really tried. Actually, I have't been trying for at least a month now. Ever since I started the process of buying a house I have been completely consumed with it and can not get back into my groove again.

And I've been eating out. For every meal. I am hoping things will get back to normal again soon and some sort of motivation will creep back into my life.

Regardless of all this, I managed to lose 1.6 pounds. And the only thing I can attribute it to is the fact that I have given up chocolate and bread for Lent. So far I have been doing really well with it. I must have been eating a lot of bread and chocolate! haha. Seriously tho, a lot of shit is made from bread!!! You dont realize it until you give it up. I am still not exactly sure what I consider "bread". I mean really bread is yeast and flour. But I have kind of extended it to muffins, crutons, pretzels, tortillas... the jury is still out on pancake.... I mean its more like cake right???? What do you think???

See u lighter!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you've posted something...I've been thinking about you lately and missing your posts. Hope all is going great! Keep us updated every once in awhile, would ya??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see you post. Congrats on the loss. I have great success when I give up the "bread" and sugar. You should have some good results after 40 days.

    ReplyDelete

I Shred with the Sisterhood!