weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ahhhh... the pain.

Sunday I woke up and felt great. No soreness- no pain. So we ran. 

Today I woke up and I am in PAIN. My legs are shaky and throbbing. My ankles are stiff, even my neck and back are sore! I didn't even know I used those muscles to run!

Anyway, despite the pain I squeaked out a lunch-time walk with the co-worker. And actually after the walk I felt a lot better. (You were right Jen!) It seemed to loosen my muscles- even if I was limping!

As for this weeks diet, I am going to continue doing "Veggie Extreme". I lost 3.0 pounds- 2.2 lbs. of "new weight," at Sundays WW meeting, so I figure why change what's working...  right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Shred with the Sisterhood!