weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PROGRESS PICTURES!!!!

I look back on the past few months and the progress I have made, and the best part is I feel really proud of myself. I have made some significant progress since January 4th and I am pretty happy. More and more lately I have been thinking that 130 by 30 is doable. I actually think it's possible. And as each month goes by- the more I want it. I have been kicking my own ass to get this weight off. And I have figured out that if I lose 6 pounds every month from now until October 14th I will do it.

I use to think that I'd have to lose 5 pounds a week to be successful. That is what I expected. And that is why my diets always failed. Then I finally realized, It look along time to put this weight on, it's going to take a long time to get it off!
Losing 6 pounds a month is going to be a challenge. I'm not lyin'. In fact, I'm having REAL trouble hitting that mark this month. Ever since Easter holiday, weight loss is stalled. Especially now that Lent is over and there are no limitations on "the chocolate". It's not that I'm eating terrible- I'm doing okay on the plan. I'm just not losing right now. I guess it's time to get back on the Wendi plan & stoke my metabolism!
In the meantime, I thought I would finally post some pics of my progress! I think it is most noticeable in my tummy, alot of people say they see it in my face. What do you think? ; )
 Next time- YOU'LL see ME lighter! 


3 comments:

  1. You look great!! You can definitely see a huge difference!! Way to go!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are doing awesome!!! I am also on the weight loss journey. Weight Watchers is my plan...it works well for me when I work it. So far,I am down a bit over 70 lbs :)

    ReplyDelete

I Shred with the Sisterhood!