weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 4; More family in town

Not a completely wasted day, but I may have gone a bit overboard with the chips and salsa at dinner. Plus no time for exercise. Sorry if my posts have been boring lately- but when real life starts taking over, my internet life suffers : (. I promise I will be back & better than ever soon.  I miss reading everyone else's blogs... thanks for your continued encouragement!

See ya lighter.

2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean about LIFE taking over. I have felt that way this whoooole week. Wishing you luck in the days to come.. you are soo close! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am passing along the One Lovely Blog Award to you - you continue to kick butt girl!! :)

    http://thefatgirlblogs.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/one-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete

I Shred with the Sisterhood!