weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 5: jumping back on

I'm jumping back on the plan. Today I had a good day. Probably because i slept in until 2 pm! Pretty good food choices up until late evening when I had a slice of the leftover strawberry shortcake from yesterday. But the cake is made with fruit- so it cant be completely bad for me - right? Then I went for a mile long walk up to Walgreens (although I bought some gummy worms while there) AND I did 30 min. on the elliptical! (and then drank a beer & vodka shot).

Okay, so maybe I'm not perfect but I did a hella lot better than I have the past few days- so I guess thats improvement.

See ya lighter.
Luzanne

Oh, btw I am skipping my ww meeting tomorrow so I can go on my actual birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Shred with the Sisterhood!