weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 25: I am a Big Loser













So excited to start the new challenge- and I feel even better that I have a good group to do it with. Thanks to everyone who plans to join!!!! I created some buttons if you want to put them on your page and display your blue & yellow proudly.

I am trying to compile a list of people who are participatin
g so we can all give each other support along the way.


Getting a bit tired- so i think I will keep it 
short tonight- I am sure I will have a lot more to say tomorrow- after "the show" of course!



See ya lighter!

-L

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the button! =) I am so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I have my button on my blog now! It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I Shred with the Sisterhood!