weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 41: lost in the valley of doughnuts... please pray for me

First I want to clear something up- I DID NOT miss my journaling yesterday. I actually had a blog typed up but I couldn't post it, I have no idea why but it wouldn't post. The little "Publish Post" button wasn't even available.... but anyway... moving on....

Oh, it is rough right now... I have family in from out of town. My cousin, her baby and her friend. I love the fact that they are here and I want to spend all my time with them. The problem is- I haven't exercised in three days and it is getting harder and harder to avoid all the food we have in the refrigerator. Foods I never buy. I am gracious that they have filled the kitchen up and we don't have to spend a lot of money going out. BUT IT IS SOOOOO HARD!!! Chips, frozen pizza, hot dogs, burgers, potato salad macaroni salad, ice cream... cheetos, juices, non-diet cola. OH THE HORROR... I am trying to avoid it but I cant... seriously it is taking every ounce of will power to not binge. I have already given in (several times) to temptation. I am just barely holding on though... I want to do well this week. I WAS doing well before they got here... 

I am lost in the valley of doughnuts... please pray for me.

I just keep telling myself, tomorrow I will do better, tomorrow I will be stronger, tomorrow I will NOT eat Lays Potato chips "topped" with cheddar cheese macaroni salad.

ugh, I'll see ya lighter.

5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain - I've had similar struggles all week - it sucks.

    Keep your chin up, you'll get control back soon and get back on the straight and narrow (I hope that's what's true, it's what I've been telling myself!).

    Good luck and don't feel guilty - it just ain't worth it.

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying!! But, I think you'll be fine! Be strong, you can do this!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be strong, allow yourself the occsaional indulgence so you don't know crazy, have a bite or two, satisfy the craving and move on! Suggest a lot of walking activites! Window shopping, neighborhood strolls, etc. You can do this. :) Good luck! I know how hard it is with family around, my family is made up of my biggest enablers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jennifer york (jeepjenn)September 5, 2009 at 9:19 AM

    This is right where you are supposed to be right now...Prove it to yourself that YOU are important and make the right choices for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so proud of you for hanging in there!! I probably would have thrown in the towel (and thrown myself into the temptation of the Garden of Evil happening in your kitchen) I will pray for you but I know you won't need it. You are stronger than you think :)

    ReplyDelete

I Shred with the Sisterhood!