weight loss tracker

About Me

My photo
Always designing & dieting

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I didnt tell you...


I celebrated my one year anniversary of WW on June 20. One year of attending classes- with minimal meeting-skips... I should have been proud of it but I wasn't...

I didn't tell you because it was bittersweet. I had lost 31 pounds this year, and gained 7-8 lbs. of it back in the last couple months. I didn't tell you because when I made the announcement I wanted it to be in a posting that I could celebrate- and I haven't wanted to celebrate weight loss for awhile now.

But today I can proudly say- I lost 4 pounds this week and I have been on Weight Watchers for 1 year... and 33 days .

How did I do it? I worked my ass off this week.... imagine that! I ate well, tracked my food, and exercised. And it worked!!! I lost weight!!!! Plus, I faced the fat: I stuffed my cute, fluffy thighs into my 3-sizes too small bathing suit and I went swimming.

So, what better way to kick off another great week, than to fill my fridge, and prepare for the next week.  Here's to a "healthy" fridge, a year (and 33days) on WW... AND next week's 4 pound loss! Keep your fingers crossed for me!




See you lighter!!! xo
Losingmythighs

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on facing the fat! Great job this week! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck..who cares about the gain.. YOU LOST 4 POUNDS!! WOW!! Nice job!! You should be proud. Way to go!! =)

    P.S. Thank you (as always) for your lovely comment on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo! Congrats on losing 4 pounds! FAB-U-LESS!

    ReplyDelete

I Shred with the Sisterhood!